Saturday, July 22, 2006

Onward to Taiwan.

I finally have a reason to use this site! (Thanks Steven for making me sign up over a year ago so that I could read yours). So, I found out where I will be teaching in Taiwan: Tainan City. And even better yet, my wonderful friend Judy is moving to this city in September. I am praying that we can be flatmates. I miss her.

The departure date is set for August 12th. It looks like the entire group will be on the same flight out of LAX. Miss Carolyn, what was that dream about the LA aiport again? :) Three weeks to the day and counting...

¡Yo finalmente tengo una razón para utilizar este sitio! Da las gracias Steven para hacerme me inscribo hace uno año para que puedan leer suyo. Así, averigüé donde estaré enseñando en Taiwán: Ciudad de Tainan. E incluso mejor todavía, mi amigo maravilloso Judy mueve a esta ciudad en septiembre. Oro que podamos ser compañeros de apartamento. Yo la extrano.
La fecha de la salida se pone para el 12 de agosto. Se parece al grupo entero estará en el mismo vuelo fuera de LAX. ¿Carolyn, qué era ese sueño acerca del aeropuerto de LA otra vez? Tres semanas al día y contando...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home