Saturday, November 25, 2006

Today...

Today, I got braces for the second time on my bottom teeth. I also got a new retainer for the top set. All of this cost me only $920 USD!!!

I went to the doctor because I've been extremely tired for many months. When I actually sleep, I wake up tired. I'm tired all day long. I thought perhaps, I am anemic again....but, remember all this weight I gained? It's not coming off...the doctor thinks it's my thyroid. I had 6 blood tests done today...for $11 USD...I can't even take a cab to the doctor's for that much back home!!!!

Then I went for a full body massage...and the difference between America and Taiwan....when Taiwan says full body...they mean FULL body....I was slightly taken back by it.

I went to see 007 tonight. It was soooo awesome!!!! Best James Bond movie to date!

So, I don't know how many of you know this: how much I just love this Taiwanese singer named Wang Lee Hom...I want his song "ai de jo (? i don't know this word) shr ni" which translates to you are my love...at my wedding one day...i dont know what it's all about...but it's so pretty....So I had this gift certificate for the mall and it expires in a day or two...I didn't know what to use it on...so guess what I got....a 2 DVD set of mr. wang's concert in taibei...i only had to pitch in about $1.........YAY!

I leave you with a picture:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home