Saturday, February 24, 2007

I really feel that God is about to do some amazing things here.

Today, I played basketball with Co Fon (a friend I met at the gym). At first she called me and said we wouldn't play today. I called Jessica and Jessica said that we would. So we made the arragements where to meet. I met Co Fon's friends, all whom and including herself, are Christians. But there's one specific girl I met, Julie, a Taiwanese English Teacher. She asked me where I went to church and told her that we are starting our own. She told me how she wants to be a missionary and asked if she could help in anyway. I told her absolutely! I told her to bring her guitar tomorrow night to help me play since I'm not that great. Anyway, this started a 2 hour conversation about the Glory of God!! I've been praying for God to send me another friend for when Jessica leaves (not that she is replacable, because she's not)! Julie and I will be meeting to read and discuss the Word of God. She even offered to teach me to read the Bible in Chinese!!! (C'mon!!!) God allowed me to see her heart tonight. She is completely running after the things of God! It's just so amazing how God brings people together! We are about the same age, got saved and Spirit filled at the same ages. We shared our testamonies and they are similiar too!!! I am so blessed!!!

Co Fon and I. This chick in the army...don't mess with her!!....Go Fordham!!

Kevin and I. He was on our team.

We had dinner at a Japanese place. The owner actually played basketball with us and he brought us back for free dinner! I told you I'm blessed! :) I didn't pay for dinner last night either....

Two girls we played ball with. I gave the girl on the left the name "Bu Yao!" I went to shoot the ball and she kept saying bu yao. Our group for the evening. Julie is on my left (or really my right) in the red shirt. The restaurant owner is behind me in the white jacket. I'm so glad I went tonight. I really met some wonderful people!!! Praise Jesus!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger jessica said...

Dear Nicole~
Thank you for every thing that you pray for me and candy~ I'm so happy today.
I know~I'll be leave for 6 months and I know you'll be lonely(maybe you'll not,you have a lot of friends from gym), but today I met Julie, I thought she will replacement for me to take care of you, that is GOD give to you, a friend! So amazing ~right?
Now I feel so sad, because I'll leave so soon~so I want to give you a song that is my favorer song~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUg2VZA_PjY
I will be your friend
when every moment get too hard
the end of the road can feel so far
no matter how much time we're apart
I'm always near you
I'll be shelter in your rain
help you to find your smile again
I'll make you laugh at a broken heart
wherever you are
'cause I'm never gonna walk away
if the walls come down some day
all alone and you feel afraid
I'll be there when you call me name
you can always depend on me
I believe until forever ends
I will be your friend
so many people come and go
but nothing can change the you I know
you'll never be just a face in the crowd and time will show
through the seasons and the years
I will always hold you dear
never you fear
i'll be around when every candle burns down low
and I want you ,and I want you know

All of the words from this song, but every words is from my heart~
我愛妳!妮可!!
Jessica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home