Friday, May 11, 2007

Humility and Dependency.

I can't tell you how much I've been humbled in the past 3 days. It's been so difficult for my to rely on others for basic needs. I can't stand long enough to cook or even microwave something. I have to rely on others to bring lunch or dinner for me. I can't walk, so if I need something from the store. I must ask someone to go for me. I've been sitting on my bed or couch for 3 days. I can't even stand to take a shower. I had a girl ask if I wanted her to come help me take a shower today. God is truly breaking me.

I am so grateful for all those who have helped me, called me, visited me, tanslated for me, made phone calls for me, etc. I couldn't have done any of it without them. I've been out of school for 2 1/2 days. I called the other day to tell my school I couldn't walk and was in a lot of pain...no one has checked up on me. My co-teacher from Nan-shing was the only one who was concerned. I'm really learning who truly cares about me here and who just pretends to make themselves look good.

I thank God so much for those who he has put in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home