Friday, November 30, 2007

At Least...

I'm not the cause of my cat's cold! Judah went back to the doctor today and he gave me a different medicine. He's had this cold since I got him, I gave him that medicine, but he didn't get better. The doctor said it wasn't my fault and not to worry.

The doctor said the cat would hate the new medicine, but he loves it. Smells like pineapple. And since Judah likes pumpkin pie, why would he not like this!

(Yes, my cat likes pumpkin pie (and cheese)...he jumped on my table and started eating my pie)!



I like to do backflips!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Campanali,
You have posted so much things. I could hardly read them all. Your cat is so cute and funny. I hope he'll get well! I think haven't really eaten a pumpkin pie(at least I don't remember!!!!!) I have only tasted pumpkin soup, but I prefer regular soup.^-^~~
Your Student,
Aurora

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home