Friday, November 02, 2007

A Trip to the Vet

My co-worker introduced me to the Vet I took Judah to this morning. He was super nice and I can tell he really loves animals (unlike some others I've heard about). Judah was pretty good. He just cried a lot. The vet said Judah's strong and very healthy, no fleas, no worms, just a sneeze. However, that means he said I need to keep him in a cage because it's getting cold and he's too small. I found out he's about 2 months old. I hate the idea of keeping him in a cage, but the vet knows more than I do. The vet gave Judah some kind of sugar syrup that warms his body. It actually knocked him out when we got home! He fell asleep in my purse!!!

We go back next Saturday for vaccinations.

Before the vet.

I'm so tired!!

Wait, I think it really was the sugar syrup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home