Sunday, February 17, 2008

Meet Levi...My New Baby!!

This is Levi. He is one month old. Judy, David and I went to find a new cat for her. The animal shelter was having an adoption day. We went at 3pm and he was the only cat left. Hmmm...why doesn't anyone want this kitten? Well, he has a worm and a skin disease (a kind of mold). Since he probably wouldn't have been adopted (the shelter was closing up), they would kill him in about 2 weeks. I seriously doubt they have been taking good care of him. I decided that I would adopt him and I believe that with proper care, he will be healthy!! (Besides, I have a GREAT vet)! I feel at least I can give him a chance for life. I just couldn't get the thought out of my mind that he is unwanted. I do have to keep him in a cage in another room away from Judah...not only because he is quite sick, but...

Judah doesn't like him. And I have the HUGE gash on my nose to prove it. He'll get over it soon.

And, don't worry...no more cats for me. I won't be able to take them all home!



1 Comments:

At 4:05 AM , Blogger MoMo said...

I'm so glad you saved him, he's adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home