Saturday, March 08, 2008

Thai Massage

Since Irene, Tina and I have been doing Dance Party and pilates at my house this week, we went for a Thai Massage yesterday. If you are ever in Tainan, call me. I give you the info. I've been to the really expensive spas for massages, but have only got little frou-frou girls who lightly massage, even when you tell them harder! The woman who did mine combined deep massage with strethching. I never knew my body could move into the positions she moved it. And it felt good! When I've gotten deep massage before, my body feels like it's been sunburned the next day...I have no feels like that today...

We had a good time. Irene couldn't stop laughing...and I knocked my lady into the wall! (She stretched my back over her legs and she said "Okay." I thought that meant to get off, so I got off...and she fell into the wall! Oops! Okay, meant to stay and don't move)!!

And for under $30 USD for 2 hours...we will be going back...

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to get the info for that place... sounds like a treat.

 
At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, sounds great. how can i get details?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home