Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Temple time.





Greetings from Taipei County. For those who wish to know, I am 12 hours ahead of you. I could not tell you what day it is today. It is all blending together. Lisa, the Los Angeles airport was interesting. I will be praying and so should you.
There is not much to tell about training, unless you want to be bored. We did go to a famous temple today. I've included some of the pictures I took. Hopefully, they will load. I'm off to bed. Good night.



Los saludos del Condado de Taipei. Para los que desean saber, soy 12 horas adelante de usted. Yo no le podría decir qué día es hoy. Todo mezcla juntos. Lisa, el aeropuerto de Los Angeles interesaba. Estaré orando y tan le debo.
No hay mucho en decir acerca de la instrucción, a menos que usted quiera ser aburrido. Fuimos a un famoso templo hoy. He incluido algunos de los retratos que tomé. Optimistamente, ellos cargarán. Estoy apagado a la cama. Buenas noches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home