Friday, December 01, 2006

My Promise....and Denzel!!!!!

I promise to make Alex a hot pot when I return in JULY!!!!! haha! *can you bear the heat?!?!*


I saw the new Denzel movie tonight.......man, that man just can't make a bad movie!!!! And even if it were bad, I'd still go see it...I think I have a problem.

It's not fair that my friend Tim was in New Orleans when he was filming this movie! I mean he was like a block away from him (or relatively close). Denzel just keeps looking better and better with age......*sigh*

(Ok, enough with my stupid girly post...)

I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out what's wrong with me. yippee!

And today marks World AIDS Day...get educated.

www.worldaidsday.org

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8631723/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home