Saturday, February 17, 2007

God is so faithful!!!

We're having church at my new apartment next Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!

I had an amazing talk with Jessica today about Jesus, the Bible, things of the spirit, my salvation testamony, and my lack of church. She told me that she reads the Bible every night and how God helps her. I mentioned how I knew I wasn't going to have a church in Taiwan and how I had a dream (and a pastor friend confirming it) about starting a church service in my home. So, there will be 3 of us and we will invite some others if they want to know more about Jesus.

I thank God so much for the time and opportunities I had tonight to share my heart and for God moving. It was so powerful and encouraging. Please keep us all in prayer. God is going to do awesome things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home