Friday, February 02, 2007

LeeHom sighting in NYC!!!!! (And my hair cut).

Oh my gosh!!!! I saw LeeHom in Chinatown yesterday!!!!!!! All the Chinese people started staring at me when I told my mom about LeeHom. Unfortunately it was only a poster for his show that I won't be able to go to in CT!! :******( I paid a visit to my hair stylist, Ringo. I love him! He's so adorable and does a great job with my hair. He made me look "soft." I woke up this morning and my hair is still perfect from yesterday! (Which has never happened before)! Here's a picture from last night after a 2 hour walk in the freezing cold and wind! So, if you're in New York and want your hair done, give Ringo a call: 212-228-8812.

Mom and I walked around Chinatown (because Ringo's is near Chinatown). We went for some Chinese food at a Zagat listed restaurant called Amazing 66 on Mott St off of Canal. I got to use my Chinese in the restaurant and the really, really cute boy waiter giggled every time I spoke (he was soo cute)! I went up and down the streets after dinner saying "Ni hao" and "Shien Nian Kuqui Luh." I got reactions similar to those in Taiwan!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!! I love to scare Chinese people!!!! :)

Oh, and I got some new kicks today at Niketown....As I was waiting, I was talking to the salesmen who were around my age. One of them were Chinese. I taught the African-American dude to say some stuff in Chinese to his friend. It was so funny!!! And the Asian dude was so cute! haha...He spent time in Beijing, so we spoke a little Chinese. So, my sneakers came with this poster and two DVDs and a black rubber bracelet. I told him, perfect!!! I'll give it to a friend in Taiwan!!! And he gave me like 7 more to give out to people in Taiwan....how fun! how nice! I'm excited to wear my new kicks....I'm gonna be the coolest chick in TW! :)


Only 3 more days until Disney...remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home