Friday, January 19, 2007

For all the inquiring minds...




I went to Kaohsiung to play some basketball with Max tonight. He picked me up at the train station. I was concerned all day because it's been pouring rain for 2 days. But he took me to a covered court, which was really nice. The way they play is 1/2 court and winner stays on the court. Other teams play winner. We played for 1 1/2 hours straight (which means we dominated the court)! I really stink at offense since I haven't played in years, but I made it hard for the other teams to score. I was told several times how cute I am. haha. So, here we are after an 1 1/2 hours of play. Oh, and my left thumb is huge! I hustled for the ball and this big Taiwan dude fell on my hand...his knee crushed my thumb. It's not broken, just very painful. I had a really good time with him. He's such a gentlman and very caring.....any girl would be so completely blessed to have a boyfriend like him.

At school today, I was the student and my students were the teachers. They taught me about Chinese New Year. Here's some pictures of their class project.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home