Friday, January 12, 2007

"One Love..."

I'm going to Jamaica in February!!! (or Disneyland...). I think Jamaica sounds better. And maybe Alex will come visit me in NY!!! *hint, hint, hint*

I had a little health scare today. I've been having really bad anxiety attacks lately (I've never had them before in my life). I had one last night and never slept. All day, I kept having chest pain and shortness of breath. I felt like I was going to pass out on my students. I kept praying, "God if I'm going to pass out, just let me get through the school day and to the hospital." After school, I jetting to the ER at the better hospital. Three hours later, I'm much better. I talked to the doctor about my recent thyroid issue and she can't understand why the doctors at Chi Mei have not given me medicine. She, like my bestest doctor friend has said before, said that the anxiety attacks can be traced to my thyroid problem. So....on Monday, I will see a different doctor and bring my test results from Chi Mei. Dear God, please let this new doctor do something different with me so I can start to feel better!!!! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home