Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some Updates


Happy 2007!


I'm going to start to move into my new apartment. I'll post pictures as soon as it's clean. Boys are so dirty!! I'm going to see Cats tonight....Cats in Taiwan?!? Yup! :) Tomorrow, I will go to Meinong with my girl Jessica. She is leaving me in March for an English program in the States! Jonathan and I will be so lonely without her! We have also decided to go to Taichung in a few weeks to the hot springs!!


Today, I will go to the hospital for some kind of test on my thyroid. The doctor scares me. He didn't speak English and from his body language and actions it seems as if they are sticking something down my throat. I'm not sure what they are going to do to me....oh the joys of not knowing a language!!!


Here are some pictures from New Years in Taipei (the last two are from the hot springs):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home