Friday, January 26, 2007

Only a few more hours!!!

And I'll be making the 2km trek with my luggage to the bus stop to take the overnight bus to Taipei. Bu hao! :)

I didn't have to go to school today, but the administration invited me to lunch. I went. I really like these people. They are really fun. At the end of lunch, the director gave me a gift of some really, really good tea from Taiwan to take back home. I was quite shocked. He made this whole big announcement. I said, "I'm coming back you know..." :)

My Friday school is just a very different place from the other school. I remember that in the beginning of the semester, I didn't want to go there at all. I was very, very against it. But I want to go there more often now! Wow! What God can do with a person's attitude!

Oh, and this is for Jessica....the teachers and administrators insist on calling Mr. Tu my Nan-shing boyfriend. Although, he's not, and will be married maybe in like 10 years...I play along...it's really amusing!!!

I'm already feeling the separation anxiety from my Taiwan friends...it's a strange feeling to go back to America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home