Friday, March 09, 2007

Sansia (Taipei) and the High Speed Railway!!

After my mountain trip, I left for Taipei. Michael and Jessica took me to the High Speed Railway in Tainan County. Usually it takes 4 hours by train to get to Taipei, but it only took under 2 hours on the HSR!!! Training in Sansia (Taipei County) was boring. Sitting through 3 days of presentations...and we all say the same thing...you can only imagine....

I acquired some new "workers" to my organization. (This is completely an inside joke). I had a great time hanging out with Mary, Rachel, and Paul. I got to see my main man, Doug, again! (I know you read this....so hi!!!!!!!)

On the way back, I snagged my friend Jacquetta and forced her to come back to Tainan with me. I really like her a lot. She's an awesome woman of God and we get along famously. We came back Saturday evening and spent the night at the movie theatre. We saw Dreamgirls and In Pursuit of Happyness. After that I took her to the largest night market this side of the island. Sunday morning we went to church and then I had to take her back to the airport!! Unfortunately, she lives on Kimen Island, which is directly across from mainland China. You can actually see China from the island. (Hey! Doug...you made my blog)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home