Tuesday, May 01, 2007

An Accident.

I was in an accident this morning on my way to work. I was driving down an alley near my home. I stopped at the stop sign, looked both ways, and went. I never saw this motorcycle (it was as big as a Harley and I have this tiny little thing!!) coming and never heard it. He went through his stop sign and hit me on my left side.

Aside from bruises on my leg (it's quite sore) and ribs (the motorcycle hit my body) and a damaged scooter...not to mention a really large headache from the motorcycle hitting my body...I'm fine. The man is fine.

I got off my scooter realized I was fine, looked at the damage on my scooter, asked the man if he was okay. He said he was...so I said...It's okay and told him goodbye.
I think he was really shocked that I didn't start screaming at him.

What is God doing to and with me?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home