Saturday, April 21, 2007

Welcome to Korea!

There was 8 of us in all that went. Anna went on her own somewhere two hours south of Seoul. I wanted to maximize our 2 days there, so Quetta and I kinda took off. This is what we covered in two days. I'm still amazed!
Gwanghwamun: Gyeongbokgung Palace
The National Folk Museum
The National Palace Museum
Tapgol Park
Myeong-Dong and Namsan: Namdaemun (South Gate)
Namdaemun Market
Namsangol Hanok Village
Seoul Tower (Yeah, I climbed up this mountain and I couldn't find the entrance...ugh)!!!
Dongdaemun: Seodaemun Prision
Dongnimmun Park
Deoksugung: Seoul Museum of Art
Chungdong Methodist Church
Chongdong Theatre (and took in a show at night).
Itaewon: Ali Baba (the most fabulous Egyptian restaurant outside of Egypt)!!
Insadong: Nakwon Musical Instruments Arcade (I've never seen so many instruments in one place in my life)!

Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): We didn't get to go to Panmunjeom (which left me really sad since that's where all the negotiation take place...oh well...I guess I just have to go back and visit Greg)!
Demilitarized Zone
Third Tunnel of Aggression
(Some outlook post to see North Korea...but it was too foggy).
Dorasan Station



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home