Friday, May 04, 2007

Today, my heart feels a little something like this...

"God has smiled on me. He has set me free. God has smiled on me. He's been good to me."
I got some unexpected mail today. I was really surprised. It's so good to know that God is constantly changing us. I am SO grateful that where I was this time last year is NOT where I am today. And all credit, honor, and glory go to my Lord and Savior for that.

Today, I got to pick the graduation song for the 6th graders at Nan-Shing. I felt really honored (but I know my co-teacher doesn't have time and that's the real reason). Due to their English ability, the song must be simple! So I chose "Stand By Me." I think I will re-write it to make it a bit more contemporary and "hip."

Oh, and you know that I'm planning this trip to Malaysia. Well, I got my lonely planet book in the mail and realized that Singapore is not that far from Kuala Lumpur....so perhaps we will spend a day in Singapore as well...and then I realized that

CITY HARVEST CHURCH IS IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH WE ARE SO GOING FOR SUNDAY SERVICE!!!!!!

(As you may or may not know this is one of my new healthy obsessions curtesy of my friends from Dayspring Church....Xie Xie Nimen!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home