Monday, June 25, 2007

Bantu Cave (Selengor, Malaysia)

I hired a cab driver for the afternoon to take me outside the city. He was great!! And I had an awesome time in sharing my faith with him. There are times where I'm glad I don't go to church and God gives me amazing experiences in Him anyway!! Just confirmation that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
This is the Bantu Cave. After my butt climbed the 272 stairs to the top, I went inside and found various Hindu temples and alters built inside the cave. It really amazed me to what lengths people went to craft this! The hardest part was going down. The stairs were very wet and my feet are quite large compared to Asian people. Tiny, wet stairs and big feet don't mix well.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home