Monday, June 25, 2007

Sentosa: The Southern Most Place on the Asian Continent (Singapore)

We took an "overnight" bus to Singapore from Kuala Lumpur. We arrived around 5am and that would have been fine if I slept on the bus. However, I kept hearing music the whole trip and couldn't sleep. Since we were blessed with extra time in Singapore, I rearranged our schedule in order to see more things. I was so excited to see more than originally planned. Although, exhausting, it was completely worth it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Our first stop was Sentosa Island. Sentosa is located off the southern coast of Singapore. It was really deserted at 7am, however, I got to see my first peacock. I'm such a city person!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home