Saturday, November 03, 2007

My First Time.

Last night I had the privilege to use the Law in sharing the Gospel last night with a Buddhist woman without the use of a translator. Although I had to explain things several times (which was okay with me because she's worth it), she understood what I was saying. You could see conviction (and tears) forming when she realized that there is none good but God and that there's nothing she can do in and of herself to go to heaven.

The fact that unrepentant people will go to hell concerns her. She will be giving it some thought. I encouraged her to read the book of John and gave her a gospel track which summed up everything we talked about. I told her that I don't wish to lie to her or manipulate her in pressing for a decision, but that I told her these things because I care about her. She said that she knew that and could see that. her statements blessed and encouraged me. Please pray for her; her name is Mona.

On Tuesday, Howard and I will be hitting the university campus to share the Gospel. Howard will be translating. Please pray for us and for those we will talk with.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger Chad and Hang Chism said...

AWESOME testimony, I will pray for more...and be nice to Alex!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home