Thursday, December 13, 2007

Back in Hong Kong....One Week Later

I had a non-stop flight from JFK to Hong Kong. It was the best flight ever. I slept the ENTIRE way. This is unheard of for me. Anyway, I met a guy named Fernando. He's from Manila and he works for a cruise line as a bartender. I wanted to share the Gospel with him and get it on video, but he was always watching movies. Finally, before we left, I gave him a million dollar bill tract. I told him to read it because it's important. That it's about what will happened to him when he dies. He said he would go to heaven when he dies because he has faith. When I asked him what he had faith in, he said God. I pray that he means Jesus. I told him to read it anyway. He said he would. I told him I care about him and he was really touched by it....

So, pray for Fernando from Manila.

My flight to Kaoshiung leaves in 30 minutes...see you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home