Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Everything is Snow.

To see snow.
To drink hot chocolate.
To wear scarves.
To ice skate in Central Park.
To relax.
To sleep.
To be refreshed.
To run away from fireworks.
To clear my head.
To be fed food I can stomach.
To be fed spiritually.
To cry.
To laugh.
To spend time with my Lord.
To spend time with my mom.
To have "me" time.

I'm leaving for New York on Thursday until 12/12. I need a break and can't wait until February. I've realized a lot of things in the past month, and I just want to go home. I truly wish it were for good, however, I must stay until next year. I have to finish my assignment. My dear, Jessica, who is in WA, and away from Taiwan, rest assure, I know exactly how you feel. Why is like the worse week of every year seem to be December 3rd?

Right now, I rest in God's promise, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose..."

May God's kingdom come, may His will be done, may He be glorified from now until forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home