Sunday, January 20, 2008

Inconsiderate of Others?

I don't know how it is in other parts of Taiwan, but the people in my city have to be the most inconsiderate people I've never met. Every Sunday, the bomb like fireworks begin at 6 AM, waking me up and scaring the fur off my cat! Then the horrid music begins: a klezmer type with 4 or 5 different melodies going on at the same time. Then the drums are added...huge, loud bass drums. In the midst of this noise, a ton of firecrackers and fireworks are set off. This goes on for hours and hours...

It's now 10:35 PM. It hasn't stopped yet! 16 1/2 hours...yet, another Sunday night with a migraine. And you can't call the police to complain, they are all protecting the event...

Now, I know for a fact that everyone is not at this event all day long. How inconsiderate of the neighbors. The stuff is so loud! The event is two blocks away, but it sounds as if it's right outside my window. When the bomb like fireworks go off, my apartment shakes!!

Who gives permits to these people to do this?!?!?

I'm done with my complaint until next Sunday. I'm going to read my Bible and pray for these people. I don't know if it's wrong to ask God to send some kind of really bad rainstorm in hopes that they will stop. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I just want them to stop the noise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home