Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Wedding!! Early Morning at the Groom's Home

My friend Eric had invited me to his friend's wedding. The married couple were so gracious to let me come along for the whole day. Normally, people just go to the banquet at night. I tried my best to stay out of the way. The fact that I didn't know the couple made it a little strange, but it was a such a great experience to see what happens before the banquet. So, thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Newlyweds and congratulations.
Eric and Ray (the two best men) picked me up at 8am on Saturday morning! We took a ride to the groom's home. We took a bunch of pictures and the boys helped the groom prepare a bit. The groom went out to get some make-up (and glitter) put in his hair!!! Eric was in charge of firecrackers. As we rode to the bride's home, he had to light them and throw them out of the car. I was sitting behind him in the car and prayed the whole way to her home!! Praise God, we made it there alive! :)




2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so good to have you attend this the wedding all day long. We came to pick you at 8 o'clock,however, we actually got up at 6am to make the best preparation for our suits that day. Though we are just best men, we stil hope to look great. haha...thats really fun to be able to be my former classmates's best man. I think i gonna keep it for a long long time.

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger stella said...

Poor baby!! I wake up looking good...hahaha NOT!!!
I was glad that I went. I had a super fabulous time...even if everyone *ahem Caroline* kept insisting we're more than friends. Some people are just sooo bored... :)

When I get married, you can come and be a bridesMATE as opposed to a maid...te he he

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home