Friday, January 18, 2008

I Finally Found Out!!!!!

I'm NOT allergic to fish!!!! wooohoooo!!! (I can't wait to eat tuna salad again)!!

Some of you know that I had an allergic reaction to some fish I ate about 4 or 5 years ago. I didn't have health insurance and couldn't afford to get tested, so I just never ate it. You have no idea what it's been like living for the past few years thinking that you could die if you ate fish. *whew...* Anyway, this means that I'm allergic to something that the fish ate!

And I know that I'm allergic to certain bugs.

However, I found out that I'm slightly allergic to CORN and PORK (and housedust)!!! The doctor said that I can still eat it because it's not a serious allergy. He said that I will probably just end up with a stuffy nose or itchy skin. Hmm...I would have never made the connection!! I'm going to deliberately eat pork and corn and see what happens...

One great thing I found out was that most people are allergic to mites...The doctor was very surprised to find out that I'm NOT! :) Praise Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home