Monday, February 18, 2008

A Day of Doctors Visits

I had to go to a pulmonary doctor...I had yet another asthma attack last night. It's just not controlled at all. The doctor gave me even stronger meds this time and did some respiratory function tests. I had to take off from work for this...great!

Then I took Levi to the doctor. The doctor said that he will be fine. He has a worm, but we can kill it and the fungus on his paw will go away with medicine in time. He couldn't believe that the animal shelter would kill him for these things...terrible!

Unfortunately, I have to keep him in the bathroom alone for most of the time. I can't let him near Judah, or I'll have another sick cat. Besides, I think Judah will tear him up! It was really funny because Levi was crying at Judah as if he was trying to fight back against Judah's growling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home