Thursday, May 08, 2008

I Am So Proud Today

Finally, my hard work has all paid off. The class that has given me the most trouble is finally starting to succeed. I've battled with other staff members who believe that these students can't succeed. Well, the students have proven the staff wrong! For the second month in a row, they all 18 of them passed my test (and mine are the hardest at the school). Not only did they all pass, but around 12 of them got 100!!

I wish you could see their reactions. They are proud of themselves, too! They feel really good about themselves right now. And I'm so happy for that! (They know how staff feel about them).

Thank you, Jesus!!

3 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger Robb Lawson said...

Good job, Nicole.

Praise God. Keep on teachin'!

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger 00 said...

Yay for the kiddies!!! So exciting for them :-) You can tell them that someone in Kentucky is very proud of them too :-D

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger stella said...

will do rhea! :) we were actually talking about lexington today. one of my students went to KY to see the horse races. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home