Thursday, September 21, 2006

Staff bonding trip...

to New York City....July 2007!!!

Now, I just have to tell my mom.

haha!

One of the sixth grade homeroom teachers told me today just how much his kids like me. They keep a diary for class and have written about me. They like that I play basketball with them. They try to steal the ball, but they say I'm too good! This really blessed me today.

Oh!! And MOE gave me 110,000 TWD for in-country flights, supplies, and things that I need (well, a microwave)!!!!! That transfers to about $3,470 U.S. Dollars!!!! Yeehaw!!! I will be purchasing a laminator and a new printer for our English classroom...not to mention my microwave! :)

My students chose the song they want to perform for the English competition: You Can't Hurry Love by The Supremes. I'm so excited to teach them this song!!! It's one of my faves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home