Friday, March 09, 2007

The first full week back.

It was my first full week back. It went pretty well. I'm no longer teaching from the curriculum, but am designing my own. The students really enjoyed the activity this week. They are no longer students in my class. We're doing a little role play. So now, I teach doctors, pilots, nurses, waiters/waitresses, etc English! I'm starting to use my more advance students to teach.

This week I started the English Club at school. I think it's ok. It's just for advanced students and we meet 3 times a week during nap time. The goal is to improve their English.


My Friday school asked me to take part in their English Camp which meets Mondays and Fridays from 4-6pm. I agreed and found out that I get paid for it!!!


This is one of my 4th graders teaching the class.



And some 6th graders getting remidial help:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home