Friday, June 29, 2007

You know it's summertime in Taiwan when...

your face (which never really has break outs) breaks out and you no longer recognize yourself...

AHHHH!!!!!!!


I took a nap today at 5pm, thinking, I'll get up in a hour and do things I need to do. Nope. I just woke up: 12:20 AM!!!! So much for getting things done.

I'm looking forward to tonight. A group from the International House of Prayer (IHOP), Kansas City, is having a service at an elementary school across the street from the Confucious Temple. It's really a "youth" event, but it's open to the public since it's outdoors and on government property.

Maybe I'll take in a few movies in the afternoon. I want to see the Transformers movie. It looks really cool (and unlike the cartoon of the 1980s)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home