Wednesday, August 01, 2007

And it doesn't stop...

Brooke left this Sunday. We saw some movies and a gospel singer in Central Park. It was pretty interesting. I observed so many people and their dancing or reaction to the music. It really made me wonder if people realized she was praising God. There was one song where she was singing, "We are more than conquerers [in Christ]." And this woman started gyrating over this guy...It just all made me think about how Moses went up the mountain to meet with God and the Israelites just did their own thing...

I wish Brooke could have stayed longer than she could travel with me...

I'm off to Boston in the morning for 2 days. It might shock you to learn that I've never been there before!!! So, I'm going to drive to Boston in the AM stay the night then swing by Salem and Lowell. I'll be home Friday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home