Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vampire Kitty is Getting Big!!!

Everyday, I'm more and more convinced that Judah is a vampire. All he wants to do is bite my wrists!! They're so swollen and red!! My co-worker said that's a sign of a very happy kitten. I'm finding that he's more and more strange everyday. This week, he started jumping IN the shower with me!! I've never had a cat that likes water! And now, I can hardly leave the apartment. He runs to the door to try to keep me in, and when I scoot him away, he jumps and grabs hold of my leg!! I'm walking with a kitten attached to my calf! And when I come home, he's already at the door...more like a dog to me!


1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Campanali,
Your cat looks nice. How big is it? Is it still a kitten? I like the color of him(her)! What is his(her)name?
SC,Jessica
2007.01.01

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home