Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm Slightly Depressed Today...

So, I've been on 4 different cortasteroid (all at the same time) for exactly one month today. I went from 68kgs to 77kgs in 4 weeks. My stomach looks like I'm 5 months pregnant. My face is swollen, too. None of my clothes fit me. I'm going to Singapore on Friday for my friend's wedding. I will see some people I know. My dress doesn't fit. I don't want to see them anyone looking like this.

I know it's just stupid and trial, but I just want to cry. Especially, after my students told me I'm really fat last night.

(Oh, yeah, the medicine also makes one moody...So, this is my mood...and don't worry, I'm still going to Singapore...I want to be there for my friend's wedding).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home