Thursday, February 28, 2008

Levi Update: I Think I'm Going to be SICK!

I tended to Levi this morning and found a nice (really, it is nice) surprise: a huge, long, nasty, ugly white worm!!! Not, just a little piece, but, ugh! I wanted to throw up!

Although it completely made me sick to my stomach, it's a good thing. That means it's dying. His stomach is still swollen, but the worm has met it's match! (mu ha ha ha).

Levi finally ate three times yesterday and was hungry for more this morning. His skin disease is looking better and one of the two parasites is gone...The final one is this worm that was just sucking the life out of him.

I think he's trying to play with me, too. He was scratching my slippers and yelling at the water that was going through the pipes. He is really starting to improve!!! Still looking like a skeleton, he's begin to look like he's alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home