Friday, February 29, 2008

Walk for Life 2008, Tainan City

I took part in Ray of Hope's Anti-Abortion/Sexual Abuse walk on February 16. It was the first time that anything like this has been done in Taiwan. These are issues that people don't talk about in Taiwan. The purpose was to raise awareness of the issues rather than attack people. This is our start...
One of my 2nd graders came with his parents and I walked with them. It was really good and I got to talk to my student about how to keep himself safe from abuse.




1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really nice to join the walking hold to make the public aware of the importance of anti-abortion and sexual issues. I should have been there if i didnt need to work that day. However, i know i still have chances to attend this event. For Junita said they gonna make it an annual event. So, perhaps we could walk together by next year.
Eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home