Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Accident. Oh I Need to Get Out NOW!

I was returning home from my morning school and was stopped at a red light when another motorcycle slammed into the back of me. I went sliding into the intersection, flew back off my motorcycle, hitting my head on the ground and the motorcycle landed on my right leg.

My motorcycle...and that blue thing is a bus that was going through the intersection.


The young boy's motorcycle front.

I am so thankful and grateful to God for sparing my life. I could have been smashed by an on-coming vehicle. I went to the doctors and I have slight head trauma, but I'm okay...he thinks. I had a full coverage helmet on. I have a bunch of cuts and bruises on my legs, and I have a lot of pain in my right hip.

I would like you to keep the young boy who hit me in prayer. Unfortunately, I didn't understand his name, but he is 20 years old and he was returning home from a driving test for his license!!

What a way to celebrate getting your license...hit a foreigner! But seriously, he was quite apologetic, primarily because he was scared when I said I need to call the police.

I told him I forgave him and I wasn't angry at him, but want him to learn from this experience. I then, through translation by my co-worker, gave him the Gospel. He seemed to have a lot of questions, but as with all Taiwanese youth, it's too much for them to think about...eternal life is too deep for them. But I could see the pot beginning to be stirred...

I pray that God will send someone to harvest the seed that was planted today in that young man.


And by the way....please don't stop praying for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home