Sunday, May 11, 2008

This Weekend

I've had a rough weekend. Things that surpass my understanding. Things that hurt me greatly. Saturday was a miserable day for me. But only our Lord can take our brokeness and bitterness and turn them into something beautiful and sweet. God is greater than all of it. And I rest in that.

Irene, Tina, Lee and I went for our favorite food...Greek! Afterwards, we went to see Iron Man. I like comic-turn-movies and it wasn't too bad. We saw some amateur dancing that usually goes on out in front of the shopping center at night. It was unusually cold Saturday night. The belly dancing girls didn't last long!

I'm trying to find out the rules for using that corner. It would be a great place to open air preach. I just need a translator!

I started using Eddie Funkhouser make up (from my business) and I really like it!!! I never thought green would look decent on me! (Normally, it looks terrible. If you're interested in this line. Contact me.




1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM , Blogger 00 said...

Even if you didn't have a translator, I'm sure that you'd be bound to find some people who spoke/understood English...so even if you can't find a translator, you should still preach there! :-)

Street preaching is one of my FAVOURITE things to do!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home