Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!


All you who did not have school today....I feel sorry for you. :)

I forgot to mention that on Saturday, Linda and I drove down on my scooter to Kaohsiung County and found the beach!!! The water was so warm! We found some pretty beautiful shells as well.








There were some people windsurfing...(I dont' know what else to call it). They had attached themselves to kites and were skimming across the water. If I had a swimsuit on, I would have asked to try it out.



I liked this fish. It was pretty.














Today I started badminton lessons after school. I had a lot of fun. My teacher doesn't speak English. It's pretty interesting. I played with some teachers and the principal. I got hit directly in between my eyes with the shuttlecock twice! All I could do is laugh at myself! Here are some pictures of me playing for the first time....



My principal is the guy in the white shirt to the left of the sign. Judy is in the yellow.





I'm playing against the principal....I can't beat him, I want to keep my job!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home