Sunday, September 24, 2006

Raise your hands all ye nations...

shout to God all creation...how awesome is the Lord most high...

for keeping me safe. Linda was hit by a car this past week. She is not hurt...bruises and a quite sore body...I saw so many people hit on scooters this morning on my way to church. One man ended up lying on the ground almost under a parked car. Thank you Jesus for keeping me safe.

Today my new friend from South Africa left. She is going to work with YWAM (Youth with a Mission) in Taipei. I will miss her dearly. I am having dinner with a Taiwanese girl tonight. Let's just say, it's an awesome ministry opportunity. I am grateful for this divine appointment.

I was blessed at church today. The youth led worship: Tell the World, Dancing Generation, (another song...) and How Great is Our God. There was a really nice lunch that I was unable to attend. The pastor and lots of other people seem very interested in getting to know me. I think I will start going to intercessory prayer at 6:30 am on Wednesdays! Yikes! Talk about needed discipline for that one.

In other news...I met a guy from New York City today. He is a Mets fan. It would never work.
I had breakfast with Judy Liu yesterday. I am getting really good at badminton. I am almost ready to kick the behinds of my male co-workers in the game. (Ni pa wo ma? ha ha ha) I have invited them to come to my classes so they could have free English lessons. I'm such a nice person...haha!

Oh, and I'm addicted to green tea.

Ok, back to lesson planning...

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Blogger stella said...

I do know him...not personally, but I know him!!! He made it into my classes this week. I asked the students to tell my about my favorite baseball team (without telling them the name of the team). The PE teachers have a huge poster of him on their door. The whole reason of taking a NYC trip is not to spend time with me or tour the city...but to go to a Yankee game!! ha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home