Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Today really sucked.

I feel like any drama that goes on at school is my fault. Not because I did something....just because I'm here. And I can't talk to anyone about it; it'll just make things worse. I feel very awkward because I don't even know how to respond to situations. If I respond the way that I would in America, it will probably make things worse...if I don't respond, perhaps I might be perceived as not caring? I don't know. The only thing I know is that I've been running to the throne more because of it.*******In other news, I'm completely impressed by my worst 6th grade class. I've been working so hard to "lay the smackdown" on them. I think it's FINALLY starting to pay off!!!!! Praise Jesus!!!*****And I responded to my food criticism...read my comment. I failed to say why I felt that way....I downloaded the Dreamgirls soundtrack today......WOW!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home