Friday, March 09, 2007

My new apartment and the countdown to Korea!

25 Days until Korea.....



Here are some pictures of my new apartment! I finally got my fridge, washing maching and TV. I'm having an English movie night with my co-workers from my Friday school soon. I'm really excited and God has blessed me tremendously!!! Now, I just need some roommates.






I went to Kaohsiung last night for dinner with Paul and Mary...we went to TGI Fridays!!! I have been craving Jack Daniels Chicken. I get there and they don't have it!!!!!! UGH!!!! I convinced the waitress to have some chicken breasts made with the JD sauce and they graciously complied. Except, I expected to get the onion rings/slaw or baked potato....No, I got Spanish rice and corn! A weird combo! Oh well....I was so full from my chicken I really couldn't eat the rest.




We are so retarded sometimes! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home