Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Diet Starts Today!!! AAAHHHH!

So, today starts the first day of my 3 month diet/medical study at the university hospital. I went to buy the meal replacements last night but the store was closed. I must buy them today after school. That meant...I had pancakes this morning...what a great last meal! :) I'm a little nervous because the only flavors available are vanilla and tomato. I hate both!! The doctor thinks that I will NOT be able to be successful because the program is hard. That just motivates me so much more...I hate when people say I can't do something..it's most like I'll stick to it just to prove them wrong! That, and I saw the body scan last week. I was so disgusted by it. How did I let myself get so fat? (And by fat, I don't mean big...You should see my body composition muscle vs. fat percentage). I don't want to be model size, but I want to be healthy. I know I'm dong this for the right reason. I also know that my support and strength comes from God. The doctor is right, I can't do this diet. BUT, with God it is possible.

After 1 month, of calorie reduction (down to 1,200 a day) as of 5/18, I lost 6 lbs which is a miracle for me. On 5/18, I got placed on 800 calories a day and dropped another 2.4 lbs in 5 days. Now, I'm on 450 calories a day...

I need Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home