Thursday, May 31, 2007

I LOVE

my mom, my sis, my cell group and Jesus.

At least somebody supports me.

I had this strange dream last night. I dreamt I was at my Friday school. I came when I was supposed to and started going through my routine. People talked to me, etc. And then I realized...it wasn't Friday! It was Thursday!!! I called my co-teacher to tell her what happened and I was asking everyone, how could you let me stay here?!? Why didn't you tell me it was Thursday!?!?!? All they said was, "Well, we wanted you to stay..." (This was the end of the dream).

Today, I came home from an appointment. I was soaking wet from getting caught in the rain. I was going to take a shower and go to sleep. I was thinking about things I like in Taiwan and my cell group came into mind. I saw the clock and it said 7:20pm. I thought, "Oh no!!! Today's Thursday....It feels like Wednesday!!! I forgot it's cell group night!!!" I was late for cell group. It kind of reminded me about my dream.

I sincerely hope that tomorrow is Friday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home