Monday, May 28, 2007

Global Day of Prayer 5/27/2007

I was so blessed to be a part of this!! We had a 3 hour service of worship and prayer at the City Hall!!! I could hear in the spirit the devil mocking us, saying what will your "little" group do? But then I hear the Lord say that HE is bigger than all of this (Plus some other things...) The heat didn't stop many, although, I only lasted 2 hours. It was a long time to stand on my feet and I was already sunburnt.

I'd guess 1,000 people showed up. My pastor led prayer for youth, since this is his heart. It was completely like The Call, except not 12 hours long.

God truly has amazing things for this country!!! I pray that I will get to see some of it while I'm here.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home