Sunday, October 14, 2007

10/10 Holiday Mountain Trip: Taiwan Coffee

My boss and her husband took Aaron and I on a half-day trip to the mountains. It was so relaxing. I didn't have to do anything but show up! (You all know I love planning, but sometimes it's nice to let others do all the work)! We stopped at this very famous coffee place. They are the only organic coffee growers in Taiwan (have you ever heard of coffee from Taiwan)?!? I'm not a coffee drinker, but this stuff was amazing!! And added to that was the scenery. The owner built this huge treehouse and everyone sits in the treehouse!! He also showed us the process of making coffee...so laborious. Just think, next time you buy coffee, you might be supporting slave labor. Find out if people deshell the beans by hand or not...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home