Sunday, October 07, 2007

Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem

Most of you know how much I love Israel. So, of course, you know I'm going to give you some scripture so you can pray with millions of others and myself...Be a watchman on the wall..

Psalm 122:6-8 Pray for the peace of Jerusalm: May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces. For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, Peace be within you.

Isaiah 40:1-2 Comfort, yes, comfort My people! Says your God. Speak comfort to Jerusalem and cry out to her, that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned; for she has received from the Lord's hand double for all her sins.

Isaiah 62:1 For Zion's sake I will not hold My peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness and her salvation as a lamp that burns.

Isaiah 62:6-7 I have set watchment on your walls, O Jerusalem; they shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent, And give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

Amos 9:11,14-15 On that day, I will raise up the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins and rebuild it as in the days of old;...I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them, says the Lord your God.

Romans 11:1-2 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! God has not cast away His people whom He forknew.

Zechariah 8:2-3 Thus says the Lord of hosts: I am zealous for Zion with great zeal; with great fervor I am zealous for her. Thus says the Lord: I will return to Zion and dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be called the City of Truth, the Mountain of the Lord of hosts, the Holy Mountain.

Deuteronomy 10:14-15 Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God, also the earth with all that is in it. The Lord delighted only in your fathers, to love them; and He chose their desecendants after them, you above all peoples, as it is this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home