Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Day of Missings...

I miss...

my latino family. my church. dr. mike brown's preaching (www.stronginthelord.org). the warrior dance! my best friend. her/our parents. my "parents." conferences. my IN friends. my high school friends. brandon ranting and raving about the newest what's-his-name's preaching...non-greasy food. ovens. juciers and fresh juice without sugar ladened milk (aka heavy cream). fat-free milk. "intellectual" discussions with alex. walking. "clean" air. parties at my house after 6pm Sunday service, knowing we have to go to work in the morning. evenings at applebees or scotty's. lemons. watching my friends drive the applebees staff crazy over lemons. learning that applebees is now out of lemons because of my friends. did i mention, lemons? my pastors who constantly challenge me. people who challenge me. people who KNOW that i don't know it all. people who have conviction.

this year is turning out to be very hard...im just not satisfied. and that's a very good thing.

One thing I will never miss: Watching people kill animals and fling them onto their motorcycles...gross! Keep it at the factory, y'all.





"i will live all my days to worship you..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home